use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Thursday, July 5, 2007

These Next few pictures are dedicated to a great
Uncle and Brother. Neil, we love you more than you will ever know. You have
shared so much of your life with us all. Thank you for being there for me even
when, life was not treating either of us very well. The biggest Thank you is
for opening your heart and letting me become your sister. Thank you for
every phone call you took with me crying or excited on the other end.
Thank you for letting me be your sister and never making me feel, I was
less than your sister. I love you, I love you, I love you, Keep
yourself as safe as possible and know that you are in my thoughts
everyday. We have both grown and changed quite a bit these past few years,
but that does not matter, every time I see you it is as if we see each other all the
time
.

Thank you for taking your niece and nephew out
for the time of their lives. Maya and Little Van still talk about bowling with
Uncle Neil and how you were the one to teach them how to bowl.
.
Neil, you have a head made of steel, and a heart
bigger than many people know. I know that you feel confident with your trip to
the desert, as you call it. It weighs heavy on my heart that you are going to
war. Try and keep in touch as much as possible and bring your hard head
back here to us. I love you a million times over, keep safe, and remember
to say your prayers. We will be saying them constantly for you and I know
your mom will have you on every prayer list she can. Hey
those prayers work look at me.

Love from us all!
Posted by Picasa

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing