use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

homework test homework test homework test

Hello everyone,
I apologise for not updating the blog lately. I have tons of school work to catch up on since I have been sick. Keep checking in hopefully I will have a few moments this evening before bed. No promises though.
Maya had another great day at camp and van is hanging out with a good friend today. We are going to be gaining more children for the weekend as well. We are helping out our dear friends so they can pack. They are moving away and we will really miss them. Maya and Van will truly miss them as well. Their children went to school with Maya and Van loves playing with them as well. We can remember what it was like to try and pack with the small fries around. You pack one box and they unpack it.
Well I must get back to studying. Brendan is doing awesome. I am so proud of him in many ways. Love you honey.

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing