use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sleepy

Hello all:
I have lived at the college for three days now;and I am worn out. Yesterday I was here all day ; first I took an Algebra final then onto Ethics class until 10:30p.m.. By the time I pulled into Topeka it was 11:30p.m.
Brendan and Maya drove to Michigan two days ago for Brendan's grandmother's funeral. Van stayed behind with me, I do not think a three year old will sit through a funeral, and I am not letting the entire family go away. Yes, I have separation issues from my kiddos and husband. Anyway I called Brendan late last night and Maya sounded like she was having a ball in the back round. They were staying in a hotel. Maya is in heaven because both her uncle's are also there to spoil her. So she was giggling the in the back round the entire phone call. I miss them to much and can not wait to see them in a few more days,
I am here at the college taking ethics all weekend, so I dropped Van off this morning and off to school for 10 hours of ethics class. I will be back here tomorrow, but thankfully that will be the last day. I am so tiered I know I could take the best nap of my life if they would let me lay on the computer lab floor. All my classes are going well, so nothing really to complain about.
I got a bunch of vaccinations this week as well so my are feels like I have been lifting weights. It is all worth the privilege to go to nursing school.
Well enough of my blabbering, I miss you all.
Jenn

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing