use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love to yal

Hi guys,
Maya and I have been sitting here for an hour or so putting together
a slide show for the blog. We hope you enjoy the show. Yes, they are both out of
order, Maya did a
great job putting it all together. She is doing well today and will return to
school tomorrow. It has been a nice family day for us all. We had curry
with flat bread for dinner. THE KIDS LOVED IT!!! Brendan and I are so proud of them.
These past few weeks have been stressful in nursing school (
TEST,TEST,TEST) but the kids make it easier to deal with. When we pick the kids
up from school we try to go somewhere fun. Brendan and I wish we could
hold onto this week forever; we have had so much fun with the kids. I
am doing very well. Brendan set up the perfect office for me in our Attic. Well we need to
get the small fries in bed now. Love to you all.
LOVE,
Jenn and Maya

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing