use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Monday, November 5, 2007

After Halloween

Halloween
was perfect!
The kids both had Halloween parades at their school. Grammy, Grandbob and Uncle Jerry
were all hear for the holiday. We went trick or treating with all the kids and
parents in our neighborhood. Sure is great watching this neighborhood fill
up with kids. WOW!! I wish I could have made that day last longer. We had
so much fun with the kiddos. I dressed up for clinical that day as
well. So much fun.
Now i am back to the grind. I have not had two seconds to spare
since Halloween.
I apologise to everyone for not keeping in touch. We are getting bombarded with end of
semester projects and tests. Everything is comprehensive which makes it quite
stressful. I am still loving it. Sleep is a luxury lately.
Love to you
all,
Jenn

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing