use the arrows to see the show

Trip to Florida

Monday, March 10, 2008

Van's day out with his class and Lynda

Last week was one of the busiest and fun weeks to add to all our other fun weeks. Van got to go on a field trip to Kansas city to a dinosaur restaurant. I am still hearing about it today. Lynda was able to surprise Van and show up to his Field trip as well. He was so excited and when I got home from school that evening he as much to say. He talked about the scary dinosaurs and that Lynda came to see him. Brendan was also able to go on his field trip which was a nice treat . We are so blessed to have these moments with our kids and do not take a second of it for granted. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people like all of you in our lives. We have learned there is nothing in life that compares to having great people in our lives. Anyway, it is a blog so hang in there with my all over the place. Van is go get em boy lately, he has changed so much the past few months. I know, I say this every time I blog, but watching children grow and change is so much fun and sad at the same time. Van is losing his baby belly and legs, and I swear getting taller by the day. No just kidding, but it feels that way some days. Maya has her class play this week and she is so excited she can hardly stand it. We also had disco night at Maya's school this week and we all dressed up in our dangly earrings and bell bottoms and bling. It was a blast. I will put more pics on soon. I need to get some zzzz's it is really late. I should not blog so late, but it helps me get to sleep. Oh and yes I know I miss spelled dinosouar in the slide show sorry.
Love yal

Neil home for R&R

van and maya dancing